If you are unable to be at home when we install your mailbox we HIGHLY recommend marking the position for our installation team.
Time taken for installation – 30 to 60 minutes
Installation can be weather dependant.
How we install the mailbox
- Arrive onsite and check we have the right home
- Assess the home for the best location of the mailbox. OR assess the marked position for the mailbox. We are happy to contact you whilst we are there. To confirm your location and requirements. This needs to be arranged before the installation date.
- Prepare the area for the mailbox.
- Crane the mailbox into position.
- Ensure that the mailbox is in the best position.
- Check that the mailbox is level.
- Finish the installation – backfill with sand.
IDEAS FOR MARKING YOUR LOCATION
- Use a spray can to mark the ground
- Use bricks
- Use cardboard cut to the approximate size of the mailbox. So the cardboard does not blow away place a stake in through the cardboard into the earth.
- The location of your existing mailbox.
- Use garden stake
- Dig the area out to the approximate dimensions and 100mm deep
Dimensions required for mailboxes – The following are the base sizes:
AM WEDGE 500mm x 500mm
AM TWIST – 600mm x 500mm
AM ELEGANT – 670mm x 500mm
Download the How to MARK the Position of Your Mailbox